Pokestops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

I'm confused. You seem to want tolerance, but only for pokemon players and not for those who don't "get it"?

Help me out...
    He probably wants tolerance for fudge packers, lesbos and gender fluid people too, but fuck those racist tax paying hard working middle class heterosexual white dudes!!! Liberalism...... It's a fucking disease and hipster chasing imaginary Pokemon is just another pimple on the asshole of political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      He probably wants tolerance for fudge packers, lesbos and gender fluid people too, but fuck those racist tax paying hard working middle class heterosexual white dudes!!! Liberalism...... It's a fucking disease and hipster chasing imaginary Pokemon is just another pimple on the asshole of political correctness.
      Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        its dumb to me how most of my friends that i hang out with are always on their phone, texting, facebook, whatever. i like to socialize. ive never had a fb, twitter, etc... and find myself visiting forums less and less unless im searching for technical information. my activity here has dropped dramatically, mostly because i just dont care to stir shit up much anymore.
        Maybe you bore the shit out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Maybe you bore the shit out of them.

Comment

So many things some of you fucks could be, and you chose to be salty.

Comment

Looks like some Poke players got robbed at gunpoint at White Rock Lake. A less than ideal location to be at after dark, but I imagine it adds further jeopardy when your eyes are fixed solely on the phone display. It appears that this game is providing rich hunting grounds for opportunistic street thugs.

Comment

Working...
              X