• I would disappoint her so hard...

Comment

• Is that Brooke Shields?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          Is that Brooke Shields?
          Deborah Gaetano - QVC Model

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• cinnamon owns dat azz
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• LMMFAO

David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    I'd like to see what leads up to this one.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      I'd like to see what leads up to this one.

Comment

• Speed wobbles are a bitch. I've had my share of road rash from it.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                          Speed wobbles are a bitch. I've had my share of road rash from it.
                          There's nothing more exciting and thrilling at high speed. Everyone has a plan until death wobble.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            There's nothing more exciting and thrilling at high speed. Everyone has a plan until death wobble.
                            The next plan is the trip to the ER.

Comment

• At least he was K'dTFO and only afterwards felt the sensation of his face being peeled away with a cheese grater?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Everyone has a plan until death wobble.
                                Even better when read in Mike Tyson's voice
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X