Liberty Burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty Burger?

I only do Kenny's anymore for burgers, unless in a pinch then Whataburger will do, but I've been hearing good things about Liberty Burger, any input?
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-08-2017, 02:12 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Damn good burger!

I had a Nooner and a Mudslide, both were awesome.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Nooner is where it's at
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Damn good burger!

Sounds like code for a divorce.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Sounds like code for a divorce.
          Sounds like a code to a damn great night to me...

Comment

not a bad burger joint

Comment

I may have to check this place out.

Comment

I looked at it but figured I better hit fuddruckers instead.

Comment

Pretty good!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

I like LB okay. Its along the lines of hopdoddy or Kenny's. Lots of choices, fresh and priced accordingly. It's probably fastest of the three.

Comment

I love me some kennys but now gotta try this place
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Eh, it was alright. It can't hold a candle to Kenny's tho.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

the one in allen has blood and honey on tap. that is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            the one in allen has blood and honey on tap. that is nice.
                            No shit? I might have to go back up there for that.

I did see a bar and some beers on tap, but it was my first time there and I was there for the burgers. The burger was decent, fresh meat and bread, everything was legit as far as freshness and cooking. Fries were shoestring, onion rings were huge, but it jumps from $2.50 (fries) to $5.00 for the rings. They are better than 5 Brothers or Smashburger clowns, but NOT better than Kenny's. They also have fried full size jalepenos stuffed with queso and beef, but not better than Kenny's grilled bacon/cheese wrapped goodness.

So far no one holds a candle to Kenny's burger or the Porch's burgers.

Comment

I've been to Kenny's once, the one in The Colony I guess (SRT). I was completely underwhelmed. I ordered a chili cheese burger with jalapenos. It wasn't expensive, but it was surprisingly bland. Maybe I just need to go back next time I'm in the area, but it sure as hell isn't worth a drive or anything.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X