No announcement yet.

Android help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use that same case and it does affect the GPS although not as bad as some of the others.

I was refurb averse like you but I haven't found one single thing wrong w/this one v my original one. It does everything it did plus GPS works.

I'll be honest though, my first one worked for about 2wks. I was on my way back from a PC side job in Mansfield when it died. It would occasionally lock, but that was very rare and if it did, it was only for a few minutes. If you watched those vids I posted, they're all ones I made w/ the last being my current phone.

Near the middle the screen goes blank cause I was takinn the case off to show the difference in GPS accuracy.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 06-18-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• So even if I got a replacement would I still have issue with the GPS?

Comment

• Not likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfrog View Post
          So even if I got a replacement would I still have issue with the GPS?
          with the case on that is.

Comment

• man those htc reps are a pain in the rear. now a different one tells me it could be my sim card? Now I have to call the warranty and repair dept.

Comment

• Why are you goin through HTC? Att is responsible for the 1yr warranty and will replace it free of charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Why are you goin through HTC? Att is responsible for the 1yr warranty and will replace it free of charge.
                Yep, just go into a store, tell them it's acting up (put it back to the stock rom if you haven't already) and they'll get you another one.

Comment

• ATT gave me the number and told me to call them?

Comment

ATT gave me the number and told me to call them?
                    Assuming you got the phone from ATT as an upgrade, tell em to piss off. They're responsible for the phone warranty covering defects, period.

Comment

• This sucks. The Rep told me that warranty does not cover since some tab is pink and not white. Indicating that ive had it exposed to moisture, which I know for sure I haven't. I'm about done with this phone and att

Comment

This sucks. The Rep told me that warranty does not cover since some tab is pink and not white. Indicating that ive had it exposed to moisture, which I know for sure I haven't. I'm about done with this phone and att
                        White out and try again. or a little bleach.

Comment

• Oh, and I know a guy who sells T-mobile

Comment

This sucks. The Rep told me that warranty does not cover since some tab is pink and not white. Indicating that ive had it exposed to moisture, which I know for sure I haven't. I'm about done with this phone and att
                            Pull your sim/SD card cover off, turn your phone USB port up and look above the C for the white rectangle. It's underneath the smoked plastic.

Here's a picture of what you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
                            X