Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN Watch

Comment

the android market is acting a little sluggish...do I need to be on top of killing programs that are running in the background or is there an app I can get to help with this if need be?
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        the android market is acting a little sluggish...do I need to be on top of killing programs that are running in the background or is there an app I can get to help with this if need be?
        What phone, wifi or mobile data? Stock or rooted?

Comment

Inspire, was trying to look at TOP FREE apps but it just sits there with the loading icon on wifi and mobile network, stock
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Reboot and try again.

Comment

I just bought an Inspire and I would like to have Grooveshark on this phone like I had on my Blackberry but I see you can't add third party apps. How might I get around this? Thanks

this is my 1st android phone also
              BTW, after you reboot, check to see if you now have the Non Market Apps option under Settings>Applications. ATT pushed a silent update to enable side loading.

Comment

I just restarted the phone and I don't see the option for non market apps, however, I didn't take the battery out if that matters

Comment

Did you apply the update that came out 2weeks ago that has to be done over wifi? If not, the NMA option may not show till then.

BTW, why haven't you rooted and rom'd it yet? It takes all of 15 minutes and the possibilities that open up for you are tremendous.

Comment

May sound weird but I want to wait for 30 days to pass before doing it to make damn sure this is the phone I want. As far as the update goes over wifi, I did it back when you first said to but I'll go back in there and check again to make sure

Comment

Any must have apps I need to know about?
                      Just FYI...

Got the nook color running with froyo and it's doing pretty well. Any good apps? Saw someone playing Mario Bros 3 on one the other day. Don't have the slightest clue where to get that. Hacked apps?
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Its very easy to.return to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Its very easy to.return to stock.
                          Just got the silent update last night

Comment

Run speedtest.net and tell me what your upload speed is.

Comment

1.24Mb

Comment

You're maxed out afa att is concerned, that is until they get the backhaul finished in your area. If you wanna try a rooted inspire, you're welcome to check mine out.

Comment

Working...
                                X