Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new/exciting android tablets coming out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Ended up getting the Asus Transformer.
    Let me know what you like/don't like about it. I've been eyeballing that one.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I just picked up a galaxy tab 10.1 and I love it so far, very fast and the fit and finish is perfect.waaaay lighter than the motor zoom.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
        I just picked up a galaxy tab 10.1 and I love it so far, very fast and the fit and finish is perfect.waaaay lighter than the motor zoom.
        i was going to grab one last night but best buy was closing the doors and didn't care to take my money so i might grab one else where.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
          went to bb and bought the metallic gray 16gb model for $499. it's very nice.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            went to bb and bought the metallic gray 16gb model for $499. it's very nice.
            yeah I picked up a white 32 gb and love it.at first I thought why did I spend so much on a tablet but after using it, its well worth the asking price.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

If you guys are looking for a screen protector(skin) for your tablet/phone -

Offers screen protectors and skins for cell phones, tablets, MP3 players, iPods, iPhone, and electronic gadgets. Free shipping within the United States.

They have free shipping and coupon code " get25 " is good for 25 % off.

They seem to have pretty good reviews. I'm not overly worried about scratching my tablet - just looking for something to cut back on fingerprints.

Comment

I just got this sweet new app that gives me completely inaccurate readings for my mountain bike rides!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I just got this sweet new app that gives me completely inaccurate readings for my mountain bike rides!
                  You're carrying a tablet when you're riding mountain bike?

What app?

Comment

Working...
                  X