No announcement yet.

PC Gamer Bros. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had the Razer Lycosa keyboard for a few years and love that thing! I love the rubberized feeling of it and the backlit keyboard rocks. Only thing Im not crazy about are the touchpanel for the multimedia controls. I always hit the wrong button when trying to turn the volume up and down. Sometimes I hit the backlight on/off button and kill all the backlighting which is next to the volume and that gets real frustrating.

Overall I love it though. Their mice are real good too.

Comment

Figured I'd chime in here for my first post...

I'm running a Logitech G9 (non-x) mouse and a G510 keyboard. The little display screen on the G510 is pretty nifty. Not necessary by any means, but I do like being able to keep track of stats and whatnot in BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Deviate View Post
        Figured I'd chime in here for my first post...

I'm running a Logitech G9 (non-x) mouse and a G510 keyboard. The little display screen on the G510 is pretty nifty. Not necessary by any means, but I do like being able to keep track of stats and whatnot in BC2.
        I'll chime in on your first post. Post some titties (preferably of the wife/gf) or gtfo.

Comment

I use the G110 because I didn't think I needed an LCD. My mouse is the MX518.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            I just use a cheap keyboard and microsoft 5 button mouse...

Is there really any advantage to a "gaming" keyboard?
            n key rollover

I use alot of mice as I change them out often.
            Razer Diamondback
            Razer Copperhead
            Razer Deathadder
            Razer Naga
            Razer Orochi
            Logitech MX Revolution
            Alienware TactX

For keyboards I swap between these
            ABS M1
            Logitech Illuminated

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I'll chime in on your first post. Post some titties (preferably of the wife/gf) or gtfo.
              Which of my manboobs would you prefer? The left one is a little less hairy, but I'll give you the option of which you'd like a pic of...

Comment

My keyboard and mouse came in monday (Lycosa and G700) and wow, fucking in love with them.
                BC2 doesn't support the top two thumb buttons like i was hoping for, but other than that, i absolutely love the feel of of both of them.
                The Lycosa keyboard is really easy to type on, smooth, quiet operation, and lights up bright enough to be clearly visible, but not annoying bright.

i've been BC2'ing the shit out of them since i got them.
                sigpic

Comment

an old G11 keyboard, and a badass RATT 7 mouse after my Logitech MX Revolution died on me.

crazy looking, isnt it?

Comment

It didn't die on you, you just saw it at fry's and got a boner for it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      It didn't die on you, you just saw it at fry's and got a boner for it, lol.
                      haha!

MY MX Revolution led me through many a Company of Heroes and Battlefield 2 match. RIP buddy!

I think this RATT is pretty comfortable if you adjust it right. Took me a bit to get used to it. Having the Sniper button which halves your DPI is pretty killer.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        an old G11 keyboard, and a badass RATT 7 mouse after my Logitech MX Revolution died on me.

crazy looking, isnt it?
                        Damn, looks like something seen in a Transformers movie.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

crazy looking, isnt it?
                          Must... resist... urge... to... buy... NOTWORKINGOMGHAVETOBUY.

Comment

You can adjust the mouse geometry and side, back, and top plate to better suit your grip.

I love the little pinkie winglet. It helps you gain a little bit of control, and it is a nice relaxed way to hold the mouse without your pinkie dragging on your mouse pad.

Fully customizable DPI too, with 4 different DPI settings you can have for different games, or changing it on the fly.

Comment

Keyboard is a Logitech G15. I still love it, never really use the macros but live the backlit keys and the display. Display is VERY useful. I still play eve-online and the G15 is compatible with TS and Vent so you can see who is speaking, who entered or left, etc so its nice to know whats going on. Also helpful playing FPS so you can see your ammo and such even in hardcore modes that hide it

Mouse is the G700 from Logitech. I was skeptical at first about buying a Logitech as I have long been a fan of Razer and their lasers. The G700 is amazing, simply put. The wireless doesn't skip a beat, can't even tell the difference between when its plugged in and when its wireless.

I also run a rocketfish gaming mousepad. Its much larger than a normal one and has a glass-smooth side and a rougher side to suit your play style.

Comment

Working...
                              X