Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
    I have a NIB Magpul Middy Handguard. Need a Magpul Carbine Handguard if anyone has one and wants to trade.
    What color handguard?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      What color handguard?
      It's black. After digging some more in my pile, I found a carbine length. Thanks for the reply though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I have a few 936 gas blocks.
        Which one do you want?
        Darren, I just sent you a PM.

Been trying to get my hands on one of those Red X Bull .750 blocks for about a year now.

If you have any RXA .750, shoot me back a PM.

Comment

• Anyone have a Sig P938 and want to swap grips? I'm after some wood grips. I have a hogue sig marked rubber grip and some carbon fiber sig grips.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
            It's black. After digging some more in my pile, I found a carbine length. Thanks for the reply though!

You interested in selling that middy guard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm interested in any barrel 16" or less in a mid length configuration. Just realized I have enough spare parts to build another upper sans barrel.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looking for plum or black polymer furniture for a Bulgarian AK74, I prefer a Warsaw length stock.
                "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                - George Washington

Comment

• Looking for a stock barrel nut for a Walter P22. Took the suppressor adapter off and need to put just the regular nut on before I sell it. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by FireMedic331 View Post
                    Looking for plum or black polymer furniture for a Bulgarian AK74, I prefer a Warsaw length stock.
                    Have any wood furniture for trade?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Have any wood furniture for trade?
                      I was thinking about keeping the wood furniture, what do you have CJ?
                      "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                      - George Washington

Comment

• Originally posted by FireMedic331 View Post
                        I was thinking about keeping the wood furniture, what do you have CJ?
                        I have a set of black polymer AK74 furniture.

edit: wait nm this came off a partially converted saiga, I have no front handguard, nevermind!

Comment

• WTT Garmin Nuvi 50 LM for just about anything AR related. Just like this one. make with the clicky

$100 trade value. Interested in just about anything AR related. Or??? Make offer. Has charger, and windshield mount.
                          Located in Aledo, will ship.
                          Thanks,
                          Darren

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I'm interested in any barrel 16" or less in a mid length configuration. Just realized I have enough spare parts to build another upper sans barrel.
                            5.7? It isn't cut for a gas port yet...
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Ruger 22 MAG / 17 HMR JMX-1 New in box

Trade for 10/22 standard 10 round mag.
                              Last edited by Samhain; 09-01-2014, 08:27 PM.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• I need a M&P 40 mag and a decent shoulder holster. I also need some sort of magnifier for a red dot. I have a metric ton of shit to trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X