X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a crazy caliber....25ACP?

Comment

Not just crazy, but worthless.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Insane how close .45 and 9mm are. Even more interesting is how well .40 does.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          . 357 out performs 10mm?

.40 out performs. 45 acp?
          .357 barely outperforms 10mm but that shouldn't be too surprising. And 45 ACP is so low pressure, it doesn't see its true potential realized until you get into +P and Super (or 460 Rowland! ).
          Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          I'm really not sure what the "Power factor" is, but the Energy field would be the most telling to me.
          Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          What exactly is power factor?
          Energy is bullet mass * velocity squared, power factor is bullet weight * velocity. Power factor is more closely related to perceived recoil.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by geor! View Post
            not just crazy, but worthless.
            lol

Comment

What kind of asshole makes a chart out of red, green, purple, and blue.

Do you hate color blind people?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Insane how close .45 and 9mm are. Even more interesting is how well .40 does.
                Makes me want to sell my .45 and go back to .40 and gain the mag capacity back
                03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  What kind of asshole makes a chart out of red, green, purple, and blue.

Do you hate color blind people?
                  Standard excel color profile. I'm sorry for your disability. I'll change the red to orange.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                    heres a crazy caliber....25ACP?
                    I had .25 ACP on there but it must have been bumped when I added .460 magnum. I'll add .327 federal in there also and fix the two .22's.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Standard excel color profile. I'm sorry for your disability. I'll change the red to orange.
                      Still think I should get the good parking spots for it.

Comment

Nicely done CJ.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I would have thought .50 African Eliminator would have been higher.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            I would have thought .50 African Eliminator would have been higher.
                            .50AE is definitely the most powerful semi auto cartridge, followed by 10mm. I think I'll also indicate revolver or semi auto cartridges as well. If you guys see anything that needs to be changed, let me know. I did find some .45 ACP loads that just seemed absurd, I didn't use them because it just didn't make sense. Something like 1250fps for a 185gr, that's .45 super velocities.

Comment

I assume this is using off the shelf load's?
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

.22tcm por favor?

Comment

Working...
                                X