Mouse help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse help

So I think I accidentally hit some keyboard short cut or something. The forward and back buttons on my mouse now move my chrome pages from full screen to half screen and then back and forth between both monitors.

What the fuck did I do, and how do I undo it?

What kind of mouse do you have?

Comment

Logitech G700s

Comment

I have the same mouse. Open your Logitech gaming software and restore defaults.
        sigpic

Comment

The Logitech software won't help if you've triggered one of the Ease of Access Center settings.

Go here: "Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Ease of Access Center > Make the mouse easier to use" and make sure there isn't anything wonky set.

Then go here: "Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Ease of Access Center > Make the keyboard easier to use" and make sure all of the Filter Keys and Sticky Keys shit is disabled.

Comment

Everything appears to be good. The front bad back buttons are still all fucky, though.

Comment

So one day it started working when I booted on... now my Windows key + L short cut doesn't work.... WTF is going on here?l

Comment

As soon as I posted this my mouse back button quit working. What kind of unholy voodoo shit is going on?

Comment

Working...
                X