No announcement yet.

You will ride eternal SHINY and CHROME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will ride eternal SHINY and CHROME!

I know Mad Max Fury Road sucked but the game is pretty damn cool. I actually liked the movie just for the crazy fuckin cars lol. Just as many in the game.

kinda like uncharted meets fallout meets boarderlannds but with good graphics. You will be in the maxmax'ish cars of death a lot but its open world,

Like batman, shadow of mordor fighting. It took me attention away from MGS5.

Great SLI and very easy to run 1440p and 4k single card.

Developer: Avalanche Studios [Sweden] Publisher: WB Games Platforms: PC, Playstation 4 & Xbox One Genre: Open World, Action & Adventure, Driving Release Date: September 1st [US & Europe], September 2nd [Australia], September 4th [New Zealand] Official Site EBGames Australia Exclusive: The...
    sigpic
    Tags:

September 1rst huh... might have to check it out.

If its good, then this is how you crank out a game. Unlike all those early access POS's that we may never even see.
    WH

Comment

check it out on twitch a few hours. I did and was impressed lol.
      sigpic

Comment

You're talking crazy. That movie was good as fuck.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I enjoyed the movie. Can't say it was as good as the old ones but I enjoyed it. Hard to have a great Mad Max movie with no Mel
          WH

Comment

agreed but at least the actor has a fake aussie accent. Or is he really from Aus?
            Could be a kiwi, I can't really tell these days.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Yeah, it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                No shit. One of the best 2015 movies so far.

Comment

The movie kind of sucked, but it was badass, does that make sense?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    The movie kind of sucked, but it was badass, does that make sense?
                    I don't know much about the story line, but that movie was beautifully shot.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      agreed but at least the actor has a fake aussie accent. Or is he really from Aus?
                      Could be a kiwi, I can't really tell these days.
                      London born, but I think he did a decent job.

I loved the movie, probably watched it 5 or 6 times now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I don't know much about the story line, but that movie was beautifully shot.
                        That I agree with. Eh, I'd have to say I'll take this movie over thunderdome. I just wasn't a big fan of thunderdome. They probably should have focused more on the arena.
                        WH

Comment

This game is good. Big open world with Batman fighting dynamics with crazy mad max cars. It's 70%cars30% foot work.
                          Haven't touched metal gear since I started this!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'm going to wait about a year to play this. Let all the patches come out. I've found that most devs are just releasing unfinished games these days, and that I have a way better experience when I come across a game I missed from a few years ago. Cause the game has all the patches by then, and its just a better experience all around.

Even though they stop patching some games a bit too soon, its not always that way and its still better than playing it on release. So i think I'll wait a good long while
                            WH

Comment

$18 on Pc right now.
                              cdkeys.com
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X