Best deal on primers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best deal on primers?

I'm running a little light on primers. Especially small pistol. Anyone know a good deal at the moment?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Not exactly but on a plus side midway dropped hazmat shipping fees to $19.99.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Nephew was at gander mountain the other day and they had a shit-ton of everything. Wasn't the most economical from what I saw, but it was within a few dollars of it.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Last time I was in both cabelas and bass pro they were stocked well with primers. I was in cabelas about a week or so ago. Academy usually has them in stock as well. Couldn't tell you online though; I just buy powder and primers locally because it is usually about the same price after hazmat fees.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Nephew was at gander mountain the other day and they had a shit-ton of everything. Wasn't the most economical from what I saw, but it was within a few dollars of it.
          Since when did gander mountain start carrying primers?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Since when did gander mountain start carrying primers?
            They've had a small selection since they opened. Picked up my first Winchester small rifle primers there.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

small pistol primer group buy?

CCI please

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Grimpala where was that at?
                  92 LX 5.0

Comment

I went to the grand opening of the gander mountain in arlington and didn't see any reloading stuff. I asked the store manager about it, and he said they don't carry any reloading equipment. I asked if they ever would, and he told me not likely. Haven't been back since.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      Grimpala where was that at?
                      According to my nephew it was at Gander Mtn in Mesquite.

They had a whole bunch of processed brass too.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

I have more brass than gander mountain, send your requests my way.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I went to the grand opening of the gander mountain in arlington and didn't see any reloading stuff. I asked the store manager about it, and he said they don't carry any reloading equipment. I asked if they ever would, and he told me not likely. Haven't been back since.
                          The one in Mesquite did not have reloading stuff when they first opened either, that's why I asked Grimpala where that was. I have only been in there twice, because most of their prices are giraffe pussy high.
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I need .43 Mauser brass! Bet you don't have that!
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              I need .43 Mauser brass! Bet you don't have that!
                              If you have dies then yes I do. I have .45-70 cases which when ran through a .43 mauser sizing die makes .43 mauser brass. I think you can also use .458 winchester cases as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X