Christmas Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    They have most of the houses on our street now, they are usually around 3 days of the week. They are only required to do ours every other week, but we tip them and they have cut it a third time if it needed it several times. They are cheap on doing extra stuff, too. We have two beds on either side of the pool, and one that wraps around the front. They will weed all three for $40.

They are cheap, but they have destroyed three gates now. Not sure what they have against gates, but they do a number on them.
    That is dirt cheap! It costs me $45 per cut and that is on the cheap side out here in Greenville. I am on 1/3 acre
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      That is dirt cheap! It costs me $45 per cut and that is on the cheap side out here in Greenville. I am on 1/3 acre
      My lot is pretty tiny, plus the pool takes up most of my back yard. They are in and out in 10 mins, including edging and weed eating. That's about the only good thing I can say about my mcmansion.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My .02 :

I ain't puttin' up no stinkin christmas lights! What a waste of time!! I can't compete with the neighbors and their $8k display anyway, and then I'd just have to take the damn things down. Probably just end up leaving them there till august.
        WH

Comment

That's why no one likes you, smegma grinch!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            My .02 :

I ain't puttin' up no stinkin christmas lights! What a waste of time!! I can't compete with the neighbors and their $8k display anyway, and then I'd just have to take the damn things down. Probably just end up leaving them there till august.
            Yeah I don't think I can put in the effort of the neighbors. But I'm the only blank spot right now. Maybe I can convince the old lady to be the hold out and then everyone will stop coming over.

Comment

I will post some pictures of the Christmas house in Forney tomorrow. It is freaking insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Around the corner from me is a house that obviously spent a ton of money on this. Weird people come from... who knows where, to sit in their cars and gawk at it. Kind of annoying when I'm trying to get home.
                WH

Comment

Anyone have the "laser light shower" thingy that shines on your house? I've been thinking of just getting one or two of those instead of dicking with hanging and taking down my outdoor lights.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

^^ i thought the same thing, but gah it just feels so cheesy buying one of those "AS SEEN ON TV!" items.

Comment

One of the houses on our street has one and it looks like shit. Kind of like Santa Claus masturbated all over the house in red and free jizz.

One neighbor did the projector thing in the window like the Halloween thing. So it looks like it's snowing in their house, or reindeer running insides, or an elf workshop. That's kind of cool.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        You are in Irving right? I have a case and i will throw in a bottle after completion.
                        You know I was kidding, right?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          You know I was kidding, right?
                          No backsies!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I will post some pictures of the Christmas house in Forney tomorrow. It is freaking insane.

If you ever make it down to Crandall, take a look at the house on Falcon road off of FM148. It's definitely worth the trip if you and the family enjoy the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                              If you ever make it down to Crandall, take a look at the house on Falcon road off of FM148. It's definitely worth the trip if you and the family enjoy the lights.
                              I actually live in Greenville, I work in Forney. One of my co-workers lives in Crandall. I'll have to ask him about it

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                No backsies!
                                Doesn't count. We never shook hands.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X