Is this grass or weeds? (Lawn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Yup, I get it at my local COOP in 2.5 gallon jugs in a product called Target 6 Plus.
    Yeah, I was referring to the original, concentrated MSMA. I've seen a few products with low concentrations of MSMA, but they don't work as well.

Comment

My 2.5 gallon container is 47.6% active ingredient. Monosodium acid methanearsonate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Target 6 is 48.3% MSMA

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Target 6 is 48.3% MSMA
          well shit. lol. I guess that .7% wont make a huge difference. I wasn't sure what the old concentration rate was, I was just excited to find MSMA in any form when I came across what I bought.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Is this week too early for pre emergent? I want to seed by mid may or early June before it's miserable hot
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

So with MSMA do you spot spray or spray the whole yard?

Comment

You can do both with msma. I ussally spot spray since my yard is pretty much under control. Poa annua/annual blue grass is the constant problem I spot spray, spreads like wild fire since both neighbors do jack shit pre-emergence wise.

Comment

How much to pay for somebody to come make sure my lawn turns beautiful? I ain't doin it!
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Is this week too early for pre emergent? I want to seed by mid may or early June before it's miserable hot
                    If I recall correctly, Zemog suggests when the daytime and night time temperatures averages 50*f.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      You can do both with msma. I ussally spot spray since my yard is pretty much under control. Poa annua/annual blue grass is the constant problem I spot spray, spreads like wild fire since both neighbors do jack shit pre-emergence wise.
                      Ok so my entire yard is covered, I was trying to pull but gave up.. now I know to do a fall pre emergent too..does anyone suggest a post emergent that won't harm the Bermuda or st Augustine? I'll be seeding in may
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Ok so my entire yard is covered, I was trying to pull but gave up.. now I know to do a fall pre emergent too..does anyone suggest a post emergent that won't harm the Bermuda or st Augustine? I'll be seeding in may
                        I'm not gonna lie, you'll have to ask zemog about something safe for st.Augustine. Msma will kill that st.Augustine dead with a quickness.

Comment

You can use certainty herbicide , 1.3 oz is around $100, but covers 1 acre and is safe for st Augustine . Available at lesco, BWI, Ewing

Comment

Working...
                          X