Best fencing co in Fort Worth area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fencing co in Fort Worth area?

Anyone have recommendations on a good fencing company in the Fort Worth area? My fence along the back in the backyard is disintegrating. So much so that its hard to keep my dog in the backyard. I've got all manner of patchwork on it and it looks like ass. But now its getting to be so far gone, that nothing I can do is going to keep the dog in the backyard anymore. He is having to stay on a cable until I get a new fence. He has a dog kennel but the back of the kennel is just made up of the disintegrating fence. Which he is always trying to dig out of, and sometimes he succeeds.

I am wanting a 7 or 8 foot wood fence, dark in color, with a concrete base. The neighbor has one and it looks very nice. And with the concrete, he'd have to dig a tunnel to get out and no dog is going to do that. So that is what I have decided to do, along the back fence. Any ideas on a company that will do a good job, at a reasonable price?
    WH

Here's what its supposed to look like. Before the tornado came through and destroyed it. I put it up as best I could after that. Just bought the house then, didn't have the money for new fencing at the time.

WH

Comment

don't know about best but t-bar fence inc. in Arlington did a good job our ours
      don't know if it's common but Sav-On fence here in haslet bumped up their price on me when there is a high demand like now with all the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by ryuu View Post
        don't know about best but t-bar fence inc. in Arlington did a good job our ours
        don't know if it's common but Sav-On fence here in haslet bumped up their price on me when there is a high demand like now with all the wind.
        There is always a high demand here in Haslet with high winds every year and absolutely shitty cheap fences on most of the subdivisions.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Dfw fence contractor did a badass job to my parents and his neighbors fence. Red wood Cedar, footer, and stained. One thing that sets them apart is that he stains then slates in a controlled temperature place and let's them dry for a day or two at the proper temp. So that way they just come out and put it up and done.

Comment

Juan on Juan at the home depot.

Comment

Juan on Juan...

Ended up using Hoots Construction here in Cleburne. Got the concrete curb at the bottom, to keep the dogs from digging out of their pen. Its also a foot taller, for more privacy. Liking it a lot so far. Its really freakin blonde though. Hooten said that I've got to wait a couple years for it to develop enough pores, before I can spray it with a dark stain. I'll post up a pic when they're done, still got a little bit to go.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X