Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standing in a yard in Carrollton, minding my own business...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing in a yard in Carrollton, minding my own business...

when this guy drives up and starts talking.

Yes, that is Tom from Misfits Garage. Turns out he knows the homeowner I was chatting with about some upcoming foundation work. Tells me how jacked up his is too so I handed him a card and said give us a call. All in all, exactly like he is on the show, and it made for a slightly weird twist to boring Friday.

neat

Comment

Always liked him , wondered how much of it was real personality vs made for tv seems like a fun guy to have a beer with .

Comment

So how did he like, "hey can I take your picture".....?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          neat
          this.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            this.
            I've never understood why people put anyone else at a 'celebrity' status, or why you would go above and beyond to meet or greet any one specific person over another, when we all have a story to tell.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Misfit garage? Never heard of it. But I remember him from ass monkey. Seemed like he huffed glue as a kid
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                I've never understood why people put anyone else at a 'celebrity' status, or why you would go above and beyond to meet or greet any one specific person over another, when we all have a story to tell.
                I do not know either but that hasn't stopped me from stalking you. I keep wanting to introduce myself to you but for some reason I feel that it may appear threatening if I reach out of the bushes and touch you when you are walking by.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lol
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

We were in Tennessee, at a restaurant and someone approached a table near us. They asked the guy sitting at the table, "Can we take your picture?". He not so politely said, "well if I can take your picture while your eating dinner". I have no idea who the guy was but I thought it was a GREAT answer! No, they didn't take his picture either....

Comment

We were at Tavern On The Green and Joan Rivers threw a glass of water on my ex-girlfriend for trying to snap a picture. I thought it was well deserved.
                      Last edited by trailerparksuperstar; 02-11-2017, 09:54 AM.
                      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        I do not know either but that hasn't stopped me from stalking you. I keep wanting to introduce myself to you but for some reason I feel that it may appear threatening if I reach out of the bushes and touch you when you are walking by.
                        nice
                        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Lol.
                          Hey what's he got that we dont!?
                          Friend talks to him sometimes and says Tom has no filter and like that all the time. Fat n happy, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I was at tavern on the green getting a blow job from Joan rivers when some bitch came up trying to take our picture.
                            Last edited by 4king; 02-17-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

ha ha ha!
                              No 4king way....... good stuff!
                              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Working...
                              X