No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• The Ukrainian-American program for the study of dangerous biological objects is controlled by one of the Pentagon structures, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). Over 16 years, US military biologists managed to achieve significant success. According to project’s Acting Deputy, Joseph Pennington, Ukraine received more than $ 200 million from the Pentagon to create a network of biological laboratories. The money went to the opening of 15 bio labs across the country to work on the study and enhancement of pathogens and the most dangerous diseases.

Comment

• Yall think the Ukrainians ought to be fighting? Looks like all they can really accomplish is a political statement. Also looks like everyone knew this would happen for a very long time, as russia isn't going to allow their own version of the cuban missle crisis. And he's been saying that for what... 15 years now?

And putin's timing is perfect. You can tell he's been waiting for just the right time and this is it. He's got all the weakling politicians in Europe and the U.S over a barrel. They're gonna take whatever he gives them.
        WH

Comment

• Ukrainians aren't snowflakes . hell even granny will bust a cap on their ass . putin just walked into another Afghanistan . if not for that dumbass in the whitehouse he would be too broke for this shit . Trump did just what Regan did . he wrecked russia's economy to shut them down . only way to stop communism is take away their funds .

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              Ukrainians aren't snowflakes . hell even granny will bust a cap on their ass . putin just walked into another Afghanistan . if not for that dumbass in the whitehouse he would be too broke for this shit . Trump did just what Regan did . he wrecked russia's economy to shut them down . only way to stop communism is take away their funds .
              Well now they're saying china bankrolled it. If true, it looks like it wouldn't matter if he was broke.
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Digging back through this treasure trove of a thread, I wonder if this tweet aged well and if the reverse tweet was true in 2020?
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X