This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT 03-04 Cobra For Sale!

My friend told me the other day his stepdad is thinking about selling his '03 or '04 Cobra. Not a hundred percent sure exactly what year it is... It is in extremely mint condition with only 6,000 miles! Mineral Gray in color 6 speed and still has the new car smell!!! the only thing not original on it is the battery, which he was extremely pissed when he had to replace it because they dont make the exact matching battery for the car anymore. Original tires, wires, interior is flawless and probably has plastic on the mats still. Has never been in the rain, always garage kept (most likely with a car cover as well) and has been extremely well maintained with all fluids changed right on time, if not early. He's asking around 25K for it, maybe even more. This is a feeler add since he's not 100% sure he even wants to sell it since he doesnt even need to. if he doesnt sell it hes just going to let it sit and appreciate in value even more. If anyone is seeking an EXTREMELY MINT/PERFECT Terminator pm me on here and ill relay the message to him. Thanks - James

We have a classified section for selling cars.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
    X