No announcement yet.

Sunday was fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They met at a wataburger and seb knocked jkd out then slapped a pancake on his head then jkd woke up and arm ARMBARRED Seb then 03gttrublu got called in on his frieght train cowskin rug and King ranch seats and svo told them he had already kicked their ass and raped their mothers a long ass fucking time ago in a town called Kickapoo!
    Last edited by krazy kris; 05-11-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      They met at a wataburger and seb knocked jkd out then slapped a pancake on his head then jkd woke up and arm ARMBARRED Seb then 03gttrublu got called in on his frieght train cowskin rug and King ranch seats and svo told them he had already kicked their ass and raped their mothers a long ass fucking time ago in a town called Kickapoo!
      Lol Jesus Christ.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Missing about 9 references

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          Missing about 9 references
          Well that was what the fight was about, who was first out of the 9

Comment

Working...
          X