So it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it begins

Picked up a 2015 A/T PP Ecoboost Mustang for a new daily. Gotta have a little fun with it so the plan is to add a FMIC, Tune, Wheels, and Lowering Springs. My plan is to beat Terry Fair of Vorshlag's 2015 5.0 time of 2:06.01 at Eagles Canyon Raceway (ECR).

I honestly think I can get a 2:03 out of this thing on the stock 255 Pirelli PZeros after I get some of the "lazy" out of it with a tune and am able to keep the charge temps under 170f, the stock intercooler is pretty bad with temps after a few wot runs and heat soaks very badly.

Ordered the following
    Tune from Torrie at Unleashed Tuning
    Steeda Lowering Springs
    MAPerformance Intercooler
    Enkei 19x9.5 Wheels (22lbs each)

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

looks slow.

Comment

Nice!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Do you Gap?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          Do you Gap?
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

That's the exact same car that I bought for my wife last December...color and all. I kind of like the performance package wheels in black...that's what's on ours too...would like to see how your new ones looks. She's got just a little over 7K miles on it now, and I'm thinking about doing a tune on it sometime soon. I wish there was an exhaust that sounded worth a crap for these cars b/c I'd really like to change the wimpy looking stock tips. But I have yet to find anything that is non-fartcan-ish. The Ford after-market system is probably the least annoying that I've come across.

BTW - I've thought about some of those black stock wheels for my daughters 06. You going to sell those by chance?
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

My wife has the same car PP and all.

Comment

Nice, hope you can get the times out of it.

What are you going to do to get the lazy out of it? It don't look too lazy to me.

Good luck.

Comment

I had a unleashed tune on it for a short time and pulled it because the car would flip out, after that I just left it stock , No fun

Comment

Torrie has written the tunes I use on my daily (F150 ecoboost), he's great to deal with.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      Torrie has written the tunes I use on my daily (F150 ecoboost), he's great to deal with.
                      Thats the word on the street, in my case it wasn't good. He was prompt with e-mail responses but refused a phone call, he couldn't figure out what was going on with my car so I asked for a refund.

Comment

Update?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Update?
                          Thread necromancer

Comment

Working...
                          X