Thanks to EW and Autosound in Bedford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to EW and Autosound in Bedford

I have been looking for a remote start for my truck for a while. I spoke with Eric several times, and he was able to locate exactly what I was looking for. The option I initially decided on was out of stock at the distributor. A couple of days later, I received a message that he had the system and tailored it to exactly what I wanted. I also had a new Kenwood head unit installed with a back-up camera. Eric went above and beyond what any other car audio shop in the area would have done. I was very impressed with the work and the service I received. As many have said before, if you need any audio/security, give EW a call. Thanks again!

Eric is good people!

Comment

I agree, Eric is the man! Last time I was returning home on vacation from Afghanistan he picked me up at the airport (on his day off) so he could show me how to use everything that was installed in my truck. I was going to have my brother pick the truck up or have it towed back to the house, but it was HIS idea to pick me up. He wanted to make sure I know how to use everything properly.

Thanks again Eric, I look forward to getting the sound insulation installed in the truck... just need to pick out new subs.

Comment

They have awesome service. When I get my new truck i plan to go see Eric about a nav and remote start
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          Skidmark's sister has a better system than he does!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            Thanks everyone.
            Hahaha!!!

Comment

Eric is the shit! Set me up with a kenwood double din touch screen and components around 2-3 months ago.

Super happy with quality/quality of work. Install speed and general awesomeness!
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                Thanks everyone.
                Yea, because mine is stock now! I wish she would give up on the cargo space and throw a big ass ported box in there, but regardless, the system sounds nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  Yea, because mine is stock now! I wish she would give up on the cargo space and throw a big ass ported box in there, but regardless, the system sounds nice!
                  Have her come listen to mine, and then buy it.

I want to do a wall with 4 15s, but I need to sell the box and subs I have.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Have her come listen to mine, and then buy it.

I want to do a wall with 4 15s, but I need to sell the box and subs I have.
                    I'm sure she'd love to her your setup, gonna have to make that happen. The box is already being built, but she wants to save some space back there due to work and her dog, blah blah blah.

I'm thinking about selling my car and picking something new up, something with room to throw a system in.

Comment

I'm sure she'd love to her your setup, gonna have to make that happen. The box is already being built, but she wants to save some space back there due to work and her dog, blah blah blah.

I'm thinking about selling my car and picking something new up, something with room to throw a system in.
                      I'll make you a deal. Just let me know.

And to keep this on topic, when I do get something new, I'll only buy it from EW at Autosound. They've always taken very good care of me.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        I'll make you a deal. Just let me know.

And to keep this on topic, when I do get something new, I'll only buy it from EW at Autosound. They've always taken very good care of me.
                        PS: I talked to my sister today, she said she's been to your house and listened to your system, I don't remember though.

I wonder if that box would fit in a TBSS?

Comment

PS: I talked to my sister today, she said she's been to your house and listened to your system, I don't remember though.
                          Dammit, we told her not to speak of the gang bang night. FFS!

Comment

I wonder if that box would fit in a TBSS?
                            Ha! I don't remember, either. Must have been good times!

I bet it would fit.

Comment

I wish she would give up on the cargo space and throw a big ass ported box in there, but regardless, the system sounds nice!
                              She said she wanted room for stuff and the dog. It still sounds good sealed and fits nice too.

Comment

Working...
                              X