No announcement yet.

need some info for build options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good choice, just call Brian @ ad and tell him your goal and price range. He'll hook you up, Badass engine builder for sure!
    Ded

Comment

sure thing! ultimately whats going to happen is im going to turn over the ideas to a builder, lay out all the options, and have it all based off of that. you wouldnt think i would need anything TOO crazy, but goin turbo obviously means business on all ends so there will be times i give it absolute hell so i would rather not go weak on it all.
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt
        Good choice, just call Brian @ ad and tell him your goal and price range. He'll hook you up, Badass engine builder for sure!
        I have a big bore Dart 347ci built by Brian @ ad performance. It took a while but it turned out. Mine is a 76mm turbo'd six-speed car also.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The 11 inch front rotors can cause some problems with some of the later
          stock wheels. This link will help on the brakes....

After reading a lot, if you want to keep your Ford all Ford then a tall deck 351
          should be in your thoughts. If just raw HP is the goal, then a LSX might just be the ticket.....

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I have a big bore Dart 347ci built by Brian @ ad performance. It took a while but it turned out. Mine is a 76mm turbo'd six-speed car also.
            nice! i think ima have to talk to you about some things, i have a LOT of questions still.
            sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
              The 11 inch front rotors can cause some problems with some of the later
              stock wheels. This link will help on the brakes....

After reading a lot, if you want to keep your Ford all Ford then a tall deck 351
              should be in your thoughts. If just raw HP is the goal, then a LSX might just be the ticket.....
              thank you also, really the only goal i have is to have a nice rwhp number and a bulletproof setup. and for the crazy part i guess, yes, it will be daily driven. might take it to the track once or twice a month, but more or less jus a nice cruiser with a serious attitude problem. i will read into that link you posted, i for damn sure dont wanna lose my E-brake lol

Comment

If you are in the market for a T56 or any other manual trans, shoot me a PM. I am a Tremec dealer and rebuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                  If you are in the market for a T56 or any other manual trans, shoot me a PM. I am a Tremec dealer and rebuilder.
                  i will hit you up for sure!

Comment

Working...
                  X