LCD TV/Receiver Technician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD TV/Receiver Technician

I had a couple items get fried due to the tornado and a downed transformer. Anyone here repair LCD TV's and receivers? The TV is a 37" Toshiba LCD and the receiver is a 7.1 channel Yamaha. I just need someone to check them out, give me a report showing they're fried (which they are) so I can send this to Allstate to get the replacement funds.
    Last edited by Chritaka; 04-09-2012, 11:35 AM.
    Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

There is a tv repair shop on Arkansas just east of Green Oaks on the south side of the road. I haven't personally used him for anything but he's close and been there for as long as I can remember.

Comment

FYI - I ended using a guy my bro-in-law referred me to. Fred Pitt's @ Discount TV Shop off of N. Bowen in Arlington. He picked up the items, checked them out, wrote up what I needed for the insurance co. and then brought them back the next day. He only charged $65 per item too. He's also a preacher! #817-276-0330
      Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Working...
      X