I want 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want 3D

My Mitsubishi has 3D capabilities. What do I need to take advantage of this feature? A 3d player and glasses?
    .....bro....

A PS3 and glasses should do the trick.

Comment

Ive got a brand new Sanmsung BD6900 3D bluray player for sale with remote. $200.00
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Triple D's are either really nice, or really flabby.

Comment

You need the emitter too... the kit in the amazon link is everything you need, but you don't have to buy the Mitsu glasses... you can save a few bucks by buying the XPands or another mode and the mitsu emitter seperate.

I just set mine up for GT5 on the PS3, but I'm not blown away by any of the effects in the game yet. I think I'm going to rent a couple of movies and see how they look and pray for some womens beach volleyball from ESPN to come on before I decide if it's worth it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            You need the emitter too... the kit in the amazon link is everything you need, but you don't have to buy the Mitsu glasses... you can save a few bucks by buying the XPands or another mode and the mitsu emitter seperate.

I just set mine up for GT5 on the PS3, but I'm not blown away by any of the effects in the game yet. I think I'm going to rent a couple of movies and see how they look and pray for some womens beach volleyball from ESPN to come on before I decide if it's worth it or not.
            The 3D is better on Motorstorm 3D rift, but the game itself isnt near as good. I wasnt overly impressed with the 3D of GT5 either, but its pretty good.

As far as movies goes, the animated movies arent near as good as non-animated, as far as the 3D effect goes. Also, its important that you look for movies that are filmed in 3D with two cameras or it will not be near as good, IMO.

So all the older movies that came out in 3D Bluray right before the holiday season are not true 3D movies IE; The Polar express, Alice in Wonderland, but are converted to 3D, still cool but not near as good as something filmed in true 3D.

I recommend "IMAX under the sea 3D" bluray, pretty kickass !
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
            X