aftermarket steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket steering wheels

i recently did a complete black interior conversion in my 88 gt and the last thing i need to finish it off is a steering wheel, my stock one is all ragged out, horn doesnt work anymore ect...

im looking for a nice aftermarket one while still keeping a stock look, any suggestions?

thanks

Have you looked at the 85/86 GT steering wheels or the SVO's wheel? I know you said you're looking for aftermarket but those wheels look good and are stock. Else, Grant makes a very common wheel that looks somewhat stock. can't recall the name of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM
      Have you looked at the 85/86 GT steering wheels or the SVO's wheel? I know you said you're looking for aftermarket but those wheels look good and are stock. Else, Grant makes a very common wheel that looks somewhat stock. can't recall the name of it though.
      I know what your talking about. I think it is the one that oreillys carries.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Here's the MOMO wheel in my car.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
          Here's the MOMO wheel in my car.

-Aaron
          I had the Momo Monte Carlo wheel in my '87 and I loved how it felt. They also make Ford logo horn buttons if you don't like the Momo one.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

back in the day i used GT Grant. not sure if they are still in business anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              I had the Momo Monte Carlo wheel in my '87 and I loved how it felt. They also make Ford logo horn buttons if you don't like the Momo one.
              I would actually like to replace the one I have with a new one just like it. It's got the top rubbed off where you rest your hand at the 12 o'clock position. I think the Ford logo would look better than the yellow MOMO that's on it now.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
              X