Samsung UHD Curved TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung UHD Curved TV

Anyone seen one of the new'ish Samsung curved UHD TV's? Saw it a couple weeks ago at Costco. Not worth $3K, but I bet at/by Xmas it drops. It was like $3400 a few weeks ago.
    But holy shit, the pic is really nice, even for someone with my bad eyes, LOL. It was almost like witnessing HD TV versus regular TV years ago.

You down for some Denver games this year?

Comment

I'll probably watch a few, Sean.

Comment

Seems gimmicky to me. What's the advantage of curved? How is it from a side angle?

Comment

You know, I didn't really look at it from the side. It is set to view when you walk in, and like a moth to a flame, I walked right up to it, LOL. Then I proceeded to go on with my shopping for large quantities of food!

Googled some reviews, they are all pretty damn good, even from side viewing. Of course, center viewing is the best, but it seems to still be pretty good from a side angle.
          Last edited by yellowstang; 08-25-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I'd say side view is really pretty good. They had some kids cartoon playing on it, again... But the side views were good. My bad camera skills don't really show how good it was.

Comment

those tv's make me dizzy staring at 'em

Comment

Working...
              X