Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Any special plans for the truck?
    tentatively, an aluminum headed roller 302 with a 4r70w.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Photobucket works weiner heads. I need to do some rear suspension work cause it wheel hops bad and fix some rust.

64 Belair, 6.0,6speed,4.10’s, crown vic front end...blah blah blah
      Last edited by 4EyedTurd; 12-21-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I've got my ranger and Buick still. I count the ranger because Goodguys now does and I have antique plates on it. lol

Comment

No sale on the Buick?

Comment

I’ve got the factory five still (not really a classic), and just picked up a 88 GMC suburban 4x4. I love the old squarebodys.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              No sale on the Buick?
              Had one lined up, then his trailer fell through. Figure at this point I'll just fix it and drive it for a show season. maybe it will sell, maybe it wont.

Comment

have a few, but way too lazy to learn a new way to post pictures again.
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  have a few, but way too lazy to learn a new way to post pictures again.
                  send em, Ill post them.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

the 54 is finished now blake . shoot me your number and i'll send you a pic .

Comment

Got too many projects and not enough time. 1951 Ford coupe in pieces, 31 model A sitting just like I bought it, 1982 cougar villager wagon in progress for family ride; more that probably should just go 67 mustang and 87 mark vii

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        I know several of us have old cars in various states from project to driver, but I'm not really sure who has what and I know it changes pretty frequently (looking at you, Kevin/Homealone).
                        I kind of wish my collection was changing but it usually just grows. I think I am at 12 classics including my Fox Body.

The wagon still get most of the road time. My Falcon and my Grandpa's Chevy C20 see the light of day occasionally and the 55 Chevy truck hasn't moved in a while.

Project wise, I still have my M code 69 Fastback, I traded off my 62 Merc Wagon for another 69 Fastback, 48 and 49 Ford pickups, the 48 will be my one ton dually, toter, tailgater, the 37 International and a few more undisclosed cars.

Comment

1969 Buick Lesabre. Huge picture for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            1969 Buick Lesabre. Huge car for some reason
                            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              ftfy
                              No question, but damn does she ride smooth AND averages 15.5MPG with a 4bbl and turbo 400 trans.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                ftfy
                                Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                No question, but damn does she ride smooth AND averages 15.5MPG with a 4bbl and turbo 400 trans.

Comment

Working...
                                X