No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a feeling ole hunter has been under the scope for a while . 18 months or more in a large scale investigation is the norn .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      i have a feeling ole hunter has been under the scope for a while . 18 months or more in a large scale investigation is the norn .
      While I don't disagree... I don't think anyone would have done anything at all from the FBI if this hadn't been leaked out. Now they can say it's large and complex and we are just making sure we get it right, whereas if Trump loses this election then the FBI would do nothing at all and we wouldn't have even known about this.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        While I don't disagree... I don't think anyone would have done anything at all from the FBI if this hadn't been leaked out. Now they can say it's large and complex and we are just making sure we get it right, whereas if Trump loses this election then the FBI would do nothing at all and we wouldn't have even known about this.
        It’s pretty obvious at this point that the top brass at the FBI are firmly under Clinton / Obama / Biden control. Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Act Blue, Antifa, Clinton e mails, Weiner laptop, Epstein, Hunter Laptop, Steele Dossier..... nothing that would make Dems look bad ever gets seriously investigated. If Trump had done a fraction of any of these he’d be in jail.

Comment

• Trump should have cleaned house on Day 1 and purged all Obama related positions throughout the government...particularly FBI & CIA and DOJ

his biggest mistake was trusting that these deep state bureaucrats would be loyal to the new President.

HUGE Mistake

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            Trump should have cleaned house on Day 1 and purged all Obama related positions throughout the government...particularly FBI & CIA and DOJ

his biggest mistake was trusting that these deep state bureaucrats would be loyal to the new President.

HUGE Mistake

mardyn

I believe he left several in place in order to reveal more of what they were doing. Sometimes you have to let someone show you what you want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• SC281, you okay man? Are you just taking a break from the craziness? I hope wherever you are and whatever you are thinking, you and yours are all well.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                SC281, you okay man? Are you just taking a break from the craziness? I hope wherever you are and whatever you are thinking, you and yours are all well.
                he burned himself out

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  he burned himself out
                  I hope that’s all. This political BS is exhausting. I’ve realized Trump has massive energy and is actually nicer to Dems than I would. Dems are so dishonest, corrupt, and communist at this point, I will likely vote straight R the rest of my life. With the press and social media shilling for the lying commie thieves, its a wonder things are as calm as they are right now.

And the fuckers ruined sports too! I used to enjoy sports to avoid all this BS.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/BRZEs9BRGK4

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                      I believe he left several in place in order to reveal more of what they were doing. Sometimes you have to let someone show you what you want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He was new to the corruption and gov process and didnt know who could/couldn't trust, and what he he could do legally. Coming from the private sector as a CEO he assumed most would work for him and toe the line he wanted. Obviously this wasnt true and thus he had to figure it out through some trial and error, thus the reputation for a revolving door for some positions and the misnomer of being a dictator.
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        SC281, you okay man? Are you just taking a break from the craziness? I hope wherever you are and whatever you are thinking, you and yours are all well.
                        He said a while ago he was starting a new job soon and wouldnt be able to post much.
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020...268540-n268540

Comment

• there are no words to express the hatred i have for john kerry . he's worse than hanoe dick blumenthal .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              there are no words to express the hatred i have for john kerry . he's worse than hanoe dick blumenthal .
                              Like[emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                                Like[emoji106]
                                x2

And to add to this it appears John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi’s sons may have had business dealings with Hunter Biden; Kerry’s son in the Ukraine and Pelosi’s son in China. Is it any wonder these lifelong deep state clowns fear Trump so much?

Comment

Working...
                                X