Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Antifa is holding a recruiting event in Allen tomorrow at Watter’s creek at Montgomery farm shopping center. F those brownshirt fools.
    Join them and destroy them from within.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• To catch Dame Fortune’s golden smile
        Assiduous wait upon her,
        And gather gold by every wile
        That’s justified by honour—
        Not for to hide it in a hedge
        Nor for the train attendant,
        But for the glorious privilege
        Of being independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Join them and destroy them from within.
          But how? Seems like you could get such feeble minds to twist off into some kind of manson-esque cult, thereby negating any political influence they may exert.

Get 'em to join a commune you're founding. Tell 'em the revolution is going to spring up from there; they'd believe it. Might even make some money that way... hmm... Someone who knew them well enough and speaks their language could do it. Seems like all you'd have to do is spout enough communist rhetoric. Just don't do it in a way they're familiar with. That might put them off, as they may sense that it doesn't work to achieve their aims. They'd label you as "one of them" but not quite leader material. You'd need to put it in more modern, american terms.

And once you'd gotten a few of the rich ones to donate some money to buy the land for the commune, the peasants can come work the fields to feed themselves. Tell 'em we're founding our own country, where all of their dreams will be realized, and this is only the beginning. Besides, you hippies like eating fresh food from mother earth, don't ya? So this is a win/win/win!

The main goal here would be to ensure that their efforts were working towards making some product that you could sell. Maybe it's the food, but it would be better if it's something else. You sell enough that you could use the money to scale it up, at some other location. Now it's a legit business. The commies working for food and a place to sleep don't need to know it exists. All the while you're giving them a show about how the plan is working, you're making inroads, buying the right politicians, etc. The revolution is coming, but patience is required, this is going to take a few years. Rome wasn't built in a day, but all your dreams will come true. Trust me, once we're done, nobody will even need money!

Cause look, we're growing! Those two huge greenhouses we're building on the lot across the street are proof! There's a lot more where that came from, and once we reach critical mass there's gonna be a reckoning! We're gonna use all this money and power to affect real change! After all we've already been at it. Just look at these photos of the village in africa we helped. And look at this photo with me shaking hands with a local politician that I bought. He's going to be voting our way on a critical climate change issue, I can assure you.

Now you've bled off some of their support and you can use the money to fund their opposition. Yes this all relies on their naivety, but look who you're dealing with. These people are desperate for this kind of thing.
          WH

Comment

Antifa is holding a recruiting event in Allen tomorrow at Watter’s creek at Montgomery farm shopping center. F those brownshirt fools.
            And...how' it go?
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              And...how' it go?
              No idea. The first rule of personal safety is to avoid groups of violent idiots. Last year when I went to France I skipped Paris for exactly this reason. If you go looking for trouble, it’s easy to find. My job is to protect my family, neighbors and friends. If Antifa comes here, then I get involved.

Comment

No idea. The first rule of personal safety is to avoid groups of violent idiots.Last year when I went to France I skipped Paris for exactly this reason. If you go looking for trouble, it’s easy to find. My job is to protect my family, neighbors and friends. If Antifa comes here, then I get involved.
                That's the first rule of being a boring son of a bitch. Why do you think I have so many crazy ass stories to tell? It's because I put myself in the middle of crazy shit so I can do some crazy shit.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That's the first rule of being a boring son of a bitch. Why do you think I have so many crazy ass stories to tell? It's because I put myself in the middle of crazy shit so I can do some crazy shit.
                  That’s your choice. I trained for, lived and taught this stuff for a previous employer. Play stupid games and one day you’ll win a stupid prize. It doesn’t matter how big of a bad ass you are if you are significantly outnumbered, so best not to put yourself in that situation.

Comment

That’s your choice. I trained for, lived and taught this stuff for a previous employer. Play stupid games and one day you’ll win a stupid prize. It doesn’t matter how big of a bad ass you are if you are significantly outnumbered, so best not to put yourself in that situation.
                    You do know that one day you are going to die don't you?

Comment

• They mentioned Tarrant County turning blue.

CN

Comment

You do know that one day you are going to die don't you?
                        We all are, but suicide by stupidity isn’t high on my list of ways to go. I know you are one bad hombre, but a crowd of morons is unsurmountable for even tye baddest of the bad: see Paris last night.

Comment

We all are, but suicide by stupidity isn’t high on my list of ways to go. I know you are one bad hombre, but a crowd of morons is unsurmountable for even tye baddest of the bad: see Paris last night.
                          You go after a mob on their fringes. Carrying a short sword and really knowing how to use one also helps a lot. Knowing when to haul ass also helps; it helps a whole lot.

Comment

• So Joe Biden broke his foot while "playing" with his dog. I bet he kicked that dog.

Comment

I wonder how this turned out. The limp wristed antifa probably too pussified to show up here in Texas. They should try Austin, they would fit in down there.

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                                I wonder how this turned out. The limp wristed antifa probably too pussified to show up here in Texas. They should try Austin, they would fit in down there.
                                Yes you’d think they’d be more comfortable in Austin for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X