what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Do they hit you with a time penalty for a cone, or is it like indycar at COTA and track limits are just a suggestion?

Hahahahaha....dude....that was definitely not where I was taking it. Either way this wins the internet for the day.
    time penalty, I got it next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      time penalty, I got it next time.
      Better tires will make a world of difference

Comment

As would a better driver.

Comment

And seat time.... also stiffen that damn chassis before it falls apart! Do you know why you want a stiff chassis? That's how you ensure your suspension actually works better. It's hard to say the Fox4 suspension is ever going to work good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            As would a better driver.
            Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            And seat time.... also stiffen that damn chassis before it falls apart! Do you know why you want a stiff chassis? That's how you ensure your suspension actually works better. It's hard to say the Fox4 suspension is ever going to work good.
            Lol yall are brutal.

But ill agree that practice and seat time will also help a ton. I remember when I first started karting and my lap time was 4s off the pace...on a 37s lap thats huge. I didnt even have an excuse because it was all the same motor/tire combo and chassis isn't a 4s gain.

But damn do I really want to try this rally shit. If I had a place to store a piece of shit car I'd pick one up for sure. Maybe that limo 5.0.

Comment

• Y’all if you want to come out and give it a go, my car is your car.
              And ya, I’m going to need a lot more seat time to catch up to the other guys.
              This is the first time I’ve ever raced through corners competitively. I have a lot to learn.

Comment

• date's been posted for the next event. Who's coming?

Comment

date's been posted for the next event. Who's coming?

My new helmet is sitting in the garage in the frunk of my Boxster. Do not tempt me like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    My new helmet is sitting in the garage in the frunk of my Boxster. Do not tempt me like this.
                    consider yourself tempted!!!

Comment

• Boom here it is. It kinda sucks, but here we go. I’m thinking about reupload omg it with some repairs, but for now it’s what I’ve got.

Comment

• HEADS UP the date changed, you know in case anyone's actually planning on coming.

Comment

HEADS UP the date changed, you know in case anyone's actually planning on coming.

Looks like a blast! If I’m not otherwise busy, I’d really like to come. If you need help with the car, let me know too. I may also bring some SN parts I have for you too.

Comment

Boom here it is. It kinda sucks, but here we go. I’m thinking about reupload omg it with some repairs, but for now it’s what I’ve got.
                            That was a good one man. The lack of power steering must have been a bear, but it was very entertaining, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Looks like a blast! If I’m not otherwise busy, I’d really like to come. If you need help with the car, let me know too. I may also bring some SN parts I have for you too.
                              HELL YA! the more the better. it's an amazingly good time.
                              I'm always up for free upgrades. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                That was a good one man. The lack of power steering must have been a bear, but it was very entertaining, lol.
                                thanks Blake. The steering was awful. After every one my arms where shaking. It felt good that that day I was the only one to not spin out. But I can't say the same about my last event. lol I was the donut king!

Comment

Working...
                                X