Mavs trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs trade

1st round pick next year and Justin Anderson to philly for nerlons noel.

My first thought is why?

Young center. They get I
    His bird rights. And there is a good chance it will end up as 2 2nd round picks.
    I like it.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I like the trade simply because he is young, can actually run and gun when they want to push it, he can block like Mejri and I think that Rick will get more out of him than the Sixers did. I hope he can imitate Tyson Chandler for us for the most part.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in a few games into the trade.

Although I hate to lose Anderson, after seeing Noel play in 3/4 games now it's looking like a really good trade. Anderson wasn't getting much playing time compared to Finney-Smith and having Dirk continuing to play "Center" isn't good for the long run. Noel fits perfectly into the spot that Bogut has been sitting on the sidelines getting paid for. And I also hated to see D-Will go. I know he's past his prime but being from Dallas I've always liked him (sorta reminded me of Jason Kid). And I guess let's not forget, by losing both Bogut and D-Will, the team hasn't gotten younger. Not sure how this is going to work with the line up once Mathews is back, this should be interesting.

Comment

Looks like it helping
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

And just like that, Bogut's season is over. Broke his tibia less than a minute into his first game with the Cav's. I feel bad for him because I liked him. I don't feel bad for the Cavs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              And just like that, Bogut's season is over. Broke his tibia less than a minute into his first game with the Cav's. I feel bad for him because I liked him. I don't feel bad for the Cavs though.
              Yeah the hell with the Cavs
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

For the first time this season I'm excited about the Mavs.

Use rest of the year to gel then if they can keep this group together got a good base.

Excited about this young team!.....oh and the old tall German too!
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Dirk is on tonight.

Comment

Thats it 30k

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      Use rest of the year to gel then if they can keep this group together got a good base.
                      I've been saying this since the year after the Championship season.

We haven't kept a sizeable portion of the team together for more then a season and that's really hurt us. Hopefully we can do that with this group as I really think this is the best combination I've seen since then.

Comment

Working...
                      X