No announcement yet.

where else besides the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, try Lonestar Performance. They have more variety of VP, Sunoco, etc. their prices are going to be cheaper than ours. The Torco fuel is absolutely phenomenal though!
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

Thanks Sniper for the info, didn't know.

Thanks again

PS. ANY leaded fuel ( ie airplane LL ) will mess up your cats.

Never seen any fuel at Smileys, not even Race Methanol or Nitro.

Comment

Smileys has anything you want that comes from Francis at motorsport sales. Same with keith at speedtek. Take your pick on whats closer to you
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Well im not worried about my cats(i dont have any.....shhhh) but i do wanna see how much better my car will run on better gas and some giggle juice. Was looking for a place with easier access than the track

Comment

What side of Ft Worth are you on?
            Originally posted by SEB
            ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

I can't remember which it was, but one of my former employees was getting high octane from either Grand Prairie or Arlington Municipal Airport. Might give them both a call. He was able to just pay them and pull right up to the pumps and put it in.

Comment

Talk to Josh at smiley's off 287. he carries VP, and can get you what ever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                  What side of Ft Worth are you on?
                  I live in burleson.

I ended up going to smileys. Wasnt too bad. Got 110 for about 8.50 a gallon.

Comment

BUMP

I'm on the east side of Dallas (in Rowlett) and I'm building a motor for my truck. I will run 93 daily but I'm planning to do a hot tune for race gas. I called Motorsport Sales (972.644.2533) and he's still around. Does anyone on the east side of the Metroplex have another good (current) source for fuel?

Comment

Most motorcycle shops will have an account with VP and can probably order whatever you want in 5 gallon jugs. Otherwise Smileys, Lonestar and I bet LG has some.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        BUMP

I'm on the east side of Dallas (in Rowlett) and I'm building a motor for my truck. I will run 93 daily but I'm planning to do a hot tune for race gas. I called Motorsport Sales (972.644.2533) and he's still around. Does anyone on the east side of the Metroplex have another good (current) source for fuel?
                        High Performance World in Garland is a dealer for Sunoco, not sure about VP.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X