No announcement yet.

Fencing and garage flooring recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that looks awesome! But i'm sure thats out of the budget. Ha.
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

That floor looks fucking right!

I'm the same boat tho, I just need my two car garage done, I'm not going to do it because last time sucked balls.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It looks like I may need some floor leveling before applying any type of coating. I was quoted $1500 to do that in addition to the cost for the coating. I looked into the product and thought about doing the self leveling myself with some help, but assuming I would probably need on average 1/4" to 1/2" of covering, materials alone come in over $2000. Having to have the floor leveled kinda killed my budget, so may have to get someone professional to level it, then coat it myself. Does anyone have recommendations for a concrete guy?

Comment

Call 682-438-1123 ask for Jesse. Probrush Painting. You can check out some of their work on here https://www.facebook.com/probrush.painting
          They do all kinds of remodeling work. Fence and concrete work as well.
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
            Well that looks awesome! But i'm sure thats out of the budget. Ha.
            It's sparky, nothing is out of budget.

Comment

100% solids and the term self leveling are the two key components you are looking for. unfortunately all coating manufacturers make the same grades of floor coverings, however they won't sell the good stuff to you unless they have trained you on the product. these 100% solids products are a total chemical reaction like bondo, you have a 24 minute pot life before it becomes un workable. the 100% solids also means there is no chemical to evaporate to start the curing process, which is where odor comes from.

the self leveling part is the magic, it doesnt mean it will level your floor, it means that after you backroll the material, the roller marks disappear after about 15 minutes and it looks like a sheet of glass.
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

My waterproofing division will be doing garage floors, I'll have pics as soon as I do my garage floor

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                  My waterproofing division will be doing garage floors, I'll have pics as soon as I do my garage floor
                  Awesome.

I'm talking to contractors in our hood to add a 25' × 35' extension to our garage. Coating the floors will be on the list to do. Should come to around 1750sqft.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Post pictures ASAP, I'll be your first customer, I need mine done.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks gents, my personnel have been doing it for years, I'll swing y'all some great prices to do yalls floors and use as advertisement!

Comment

Thanks gents, my personnel have been doing it for years, I'll swing y'all some great prices to do yalls floors and use as advertisement!
                        Also interested to seeing the finished garage floor. What product are you using? Previous owner used rust oleum on the floor and it looks like craps. It is also like an ice skating rink when wet. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                          Also interested to seeing the finished garage floor. What product are you using? Previous owner used rust oleum on the floor and it looks like craps. It is also like an ice skating rink when wet. :-(
                          Masterseal m 200 Base coat
                          Masterseal m 225 Top coat

Comment

here is a floor west of town after shotblasting and prep ready for its first coat

a few days later

my personal shop

if anybody wants a quote, let me know, it may not be as bad as you think
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post

digging up a cheap one puts the cost way beyond doing it properly in the first place
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                                digging up a cheap one puts the cost way beyond doing it properly in the first place
                                What's a ballpark quote for sanding/blasting the rust oleum off and recoating a 20x25 3 cars garage?

Comment

Working...
                                X