Got It!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got It!!

I'm gonna set up my account tonight when I get off work. I'll probably be playing Black Ops.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Shoot me an invite if you see me on, my Gamer Tag on XBOX is Wicked98snake I'll play with you
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Shoot me an invite if you see me on, my Gamer Tag on XBOX is Wicked98snake I'll play with you
      Rad, I printed off the list from the other thread, your name was on it.

If anyone gets an invite from a Live name along the lines of my screenname here, or my email which is zandr19, or my name Matt, then it's me.

I'm not sure what my name will be, but I'll probably keep it simple, probably close to my email or DFWMS name.

Comment

You should make a cool name like 14Skunks. That way on games like call of duty it'll say " you were killed by 14Skunks or 14Skunks killed you" LOL
        Either way i'll keep an eye out for you.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          You should make a cool name like 14Skunks. That way on games like call of duty it'll say " you were killed by 14Skunks or 14Skunks killed you" LOL
          Either way i'll keep an eye out for you.
          Lmao

Comment

Working...
          X