Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    With the M on top of the 2? Is it a two piece? Sorry, not trying to question you to death, lol.
    No. It's "M2" next to each other on the rear of the mag.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need to trade a commercial buffer tube for a milspec tube. I ordered a new one from Midway with out paying attention to the commercial. Anybody wanna swap?

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

got the stuff from TeeShock in great shape and very nice... Thanks a bunch man I appreciate it.
        sigpic

Comment

2 beretta px4 9mm 17 round magazines. Want to trade for 2 92FS magazines.

Comment

UTG Mid Length quad rail for AR 15

16 Black UTG rail covers

12 OD UTG rail covers

Front & Rear UTG flip up BUIS

Magpul Gen 1 Angled Fore Grip OD Green

I'm looking for an A2 buttstock with buffer and spring.

Comment

Magpul rear BUIS

2 USP compact .40/.357 sig 10 round mags
              2 USP compact .40/.357 sig 12 round mags

Looking to trade for glock 23 mags or 7.62 AK mags.

Prefer the AK mags.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Magpul rear BUIS

2 USP compact .40/.357 sig 10 round mags
                2 USP compact .40/.357 sig 12 round mags

Looking to trade for glock 23 mags or 7.62 AK mags.

Prefer the AK mags.
                How many AK mags are gonna get me that rear BUIS?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Here's what I've got to trade:

Magpul gen 1 Angled Fore Grip (Black) - great condition
                  30rd PMAGs, no window (Black) only interested in trading for some in Flat Dark Earth.

Looking for a Magpul Vertical Grip in Flat Dark Earth.
                  Front & Rear back up sight.
                  Last edited by motoman; 01-08-2013, 09:14 AM.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I will trade my two-month old, black Magpul back up sight for two 6.8SPC magazines (5-15rd) with an OAL of at least 2.3"

I also have a few extra ak74 80% tantal receivers from RTG. Looking for 6.8spc mags, ammo, brass, bullets, or a one-piece high-rise AR15 flat top scope mount (no quick disconnect)

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Here's what I've got to trade:

Magpul gen 1 Angled Fore Grip (Black) - great condition
                      30rd PMAGs, no window (Black) only interested in trading for some in Flat Dark Earth.

Looking for a Magpul Vertical Grip in Flat Dark Earth.

How many PMAGs do you have to trade? I think I have 3 in FDE w/no window, brand new. Also interested in the Fore Grip.

Comment

Originally posted by streetscraper1 View Post
                        How many PMAGs do you have to trade? I think I have 3 in FDE w/no window, brand new. Also interested in the Fore Grip.
                        I've got at least 3 I can trade straight up, black for FDE, they're not new in the package but they've been sitting on a shelf. I can send pics if needed. Forgot to mention it but I'm also looking for a front and rear back up sight if you happen to have one. If you don't have anything in trade for the AFG, I'll sell it for $20 just to make it easy.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          How many AK mags are gonna get me that rear BUIS?
                          2 or 3 .... Pre craze prices nigga! Ill toss a few bucks in if you have 3 to part with.

Comment

anyone have a midlength magpul hand guard would really pefer black? I have cash or two troy battle mags.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              2 or 3 .... Pre craze prices nigga! Ill toss a few bucks in if you have 3 to part with.
                              Sounds fair to me, I'm waiting on a shipment to come in of some mags I ordered a few weeks ago, when (or if?) they come in, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Sounds fair to me, I'm waiting on a shipment to come in of some mags I ordered a few weeks ago, when (or if?) they come in, I'll let you know.
                                Awesome man! Ill set it aside.

Comment

Working...
                                X