League of Legends Tournament July 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Legends Tournament July 9th

Shadow LAN is proud to announce its first ever League of Legends Tournament!

"There will be a League of Legends tournament held on July 9th at Shadow Lan. The fun starts at 2pm, so be there with your best League partner to face off in this 2v2 tournament! Entry fee is $20 per two-person team."

Shadow LAN is located in Richardson, Texas. You can check out their website for directions.

Sorry we don't have more info on the tournament, I will try to swing by and get more information for those interested.

Keep watching The Texan Gamer for upcoming LAN parties and gaming news!
    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
    The Texan Gamer Facebook

LOL!!!! Ill pass.

Comment

LOL and I dont mean League Of Legends.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

what are you talking about 2v2?

unless its premade 5's its not worth doing.

Comment

Not my tournament, Texan Gamer isn't hosting it, only letting those who might like the game know of whats going on locally. If you have any questions about it, you should contact Shadow LAN and see how they are hosting this game. I personally thought it was a 5v5 game but I don't play it in depth.

Like I said in the post, sorry for the lack of info. Anything Texan Gamer hosts will have more info.
          Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Who all plays anyway?? I play pretty offten

Comment

i have been trying to get out of what they call ELO hell in solo ranked. have had my rank up over 1100, but it has been fluctuating lower.

Every other game someone goes off on a tangent and decides to do their own thing, or there will be a really bad feeder, or someone disconnects/quits. I end up having to tank most of them so that i stand some chance of victory.

Comment

I have been playing LoL. my sn is UPGRAYYDE

Comment

Hit me up in game Grodar

Comment

Working...
                  X