Playstation 3 worked on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation 3 worked on ?

i have one that has hardly been used, it quit reading the disc, everything else works, ive read where this was common. who works on these on replacing the lazers or drives?

whatever you do, dont go to arcade factory. unless you want your cock sucked, they can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      whatever you do, dont go to arcade factory. unless you want your cock sucked, they can do that.

i aint going there then,,lol i never even heard of it

Comment

We should start a computer and gaming forum on this site.
        Last edited by Mike; 11-30-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
          i have one that has hardly been used, it quit reading the disc, everything else works, ive read where this was common. who works on these on replacing the lazers or drives?
          Call me for quick, reliable repairs for your PS5, PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE , Xbox Series S & X, Xbox 360 Nintendo Switch, Wii, iPad, Tablet, Kindle or Laptop in the Plano, Dallas -Gadget Guy TX

Comment

Google what your system is doing, then once you know whats wrong, search on youtube on how to replace the part, and finally order the part off ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
              We should start a video and gaming forum on this site.
              Why? I think this thread would be fine in the Computer and Gaming Center; no need to create a "video and gaming" forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Why? I think this thread would be fine in the Computer and Gaming Center; no need to create a "video and gaming" forum.

Fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  Damn lol... I've been there before, the one in NRH right? They were unable to fix my PS3 slim but refunded my money and worked with me til I sent it back to Sony and they ended up getting it right.

Comment

Call me for quick, reliable repairs for your PS5, PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE , Xbox Series S & X, Xbox 360 Nintendo Switch, Wii, iPad, Tablet, Kindle or Laptop in the Plano, Dallas -Gadget Guy TX

Got me fixed up in less than a hour.. thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
                    X