No announcement yet.

Black Ops: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search and destroy is a bitch to play online. Now I mostly play gears of war 2 online and last night was the first time to play any call of duty online. Totally different games and online play. Got to get used to it.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      i got it but only play solo, im tired of getting my ass handed to me by 8year olds

it's tons better once you get to hardcore at level 19. i was about ready to drop it till then, now i love it.

Comment

spawns are b/s still
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
          spawns are b/s still
          agreed. hopefully it will get fixed. tell u what. the maps dont give u a chance to hid easy.
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

My biggest complaint with the game is there's no tiering for levels. I bought a 360 yesterday, started playing, and I'm getting thrown in with guys that are level 50... which I'm getting owned because all their shit is maxed out. I mean come on and at least do something like 1-9, 10-19, etc... something to keep it a little more fair.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              My biggest complaint with the game is there's no tiering for levels. I bought a 360 yesterday, started playing, and I'm getting thrown in with guys that are level 50... which I'm getting owned because all their shit is maxed out. I mean come on and at least do something like 1-9, 10-19, etc... something to keep it a little more fair.
              Did you take swimming lessons instead of just getting thrown in the pool?

You'll get the hang of it.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                Did you take swimming lessons instead of just getting thrown in the pool?

You'll get the hang of it.
                Yup, 3 years of swimming, 2 years of advanced swimming, 2 years of diving, and I'm always working on my scuba time.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Hardline pro with wardlord pro kicks ass

Comment

Just unlocked "barebone" mode and I love it. Truely about your skill with the gun.

Comment

Lvl 33 now. I still like it better than MW2.

The new commercial, with Kobe, Kimmel, etc is hilarious.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Zombie mode owns me!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Lvl 33 now. I still like it better than MW2.

The new commercial, with Kobe, Kimmel, etc is hilarious.
                          oh yea I'm likeing it better than MW2 now to. It took me alittle bit due to the getting into a game problem it had before the fix. Now I really like it. Only thing I dislike is the leaderboards. I still think COD 5 was the best at leaderboards. It broke it down nicely. This one just plain out sucks

Comment

Level 33... Prestige #3...

Comment

I like it(pc version), it feels like they took all the good things from the past cod games and combined them. Nothing spectacular, not a whole lot new, but still good. The match making/joining is just like modern warfare 1, you can lean again, the weapons are good, zombie mode is very cool, etc... but yeah its a bit laggy at some points. I'm sure they'll patch it soon.

Comment

I like it very much!!
                                SEA DROPS on XBOX 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X