• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    You post pics.
    Can't
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Can't
      Bullshit.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Bullshit.
        Tapatalk won't let me and your pic didn't come through
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Looking for ANY kind of AR lower. The cheaper the better. Have some decent to nice scope mounts, buffer tube assm, etc. Wanting to trade. I know I was talk'n w/ someone here who had one.... Just can't find the thread or PM's. SORRY!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Dude. You have a problem.

Comment

• Lol
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Dude. You have a problem.
                  You've obviously met Darren.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Buying them so he can sell later for sure
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      Buying them so he can sell later for sure
                      Later?!?! Fuck that. Now!! And why is that a problem??

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        You've obviously met Darren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Later?!?! Fuck that. Now!! And why is that a problem??

Calm down man, not implying anything
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Calm down man, not implying anything
                            Very calm. still need a lower. And I'll spill the beans. I'm working my ass off to start my own business. I'm jones-ing to be a type 7 FFL. I love the hobby and am needing the small business for various, mostly monetary, reasons. All funds I have are focusing on reaching that goal by end of April. Here's the catch. I'm starting with a VERY small amount of money. Legally, I can't sell the Spikes lowers for a year, so those are out. But that isn't going to stop me. At the same time, I refuse to force my family to change their way of life. My hobby/business, I'll make the money and do it w/o a loan!
                            Very calm, just passionate.

Still need a lower. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              Any news?
                              Been looking, only found a round one.

Comment

• Im looking for several AR 15 parts for cheap. Need BCG, Charging handle, LPK, stock kit, and rear sight. Trying to get decent quality parts for under $200.00 without having to pay.shipping at 5 different places
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X