This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Component trading thread

I decided it wasn't very productive to toss up components in the classifieds because 99% of the board doesn't even know what it is, and most of us (me included) rarely check the classifieds for reloading components.

If any of you are like me you probably come by different projectiles/powder/primers/dies etc. that you don't necessarily need but are interested in trading. I figured we'll see whats out there and maybe we could find it useful for the rest of us.

If possible please take a few moments to go through your components and list some of what you have you're interested in trading.
    Last edited by CJ; 01-24-2011, 12:33 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Here is what I have right now that I'm looking to trade out:

(100) Hornady 9mm 100gr FMJ
    (100) Hornady 9mm 90gr HP/XTP
    (100) Speer .30-30 170gr flat nose
    (1) RCBS 243 Win die set w/ shellholder(new, unused)
    (1) RCBS 300 Win mag die set w/ shellholder (used)

.300 Win mag brass
    .40 brass
    .30-30 brass
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have quite a bit of .223 brass as well up for trade now.

Comment

I have a bunch of 44 mag (new brass, 150ish cases) and (50) 357 magnum cases.

I need 45acp and 223 I guess
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I have quite a bit of .223 brass as well up for trade now.

NOOOO dont trade the fruits of our labor!

Unless its for projectiles to let us shoot those fruits.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I have a bunch of 44 mag (new brass, 150ish cases) and (50) 357 magnum cases.

I need 45acp and 223 I guess
            ah shit I totally missed this post. I will trade you for .44 mag brass. 150 cases of .44 mag for 300 cases of .223 sound fair?

Comment

Anyone looking to trade? I have a shitload of everything.

Comment

I have some 9mm bullets I don't need, anyone interested?

Comment

Don't need anything right now, but my pocket swages came in if you need them. Large and small.

Comment

I have a gallon size ziplock bag full of .223 and shotgun shells.

I don't reload, but would trade for whatever (AR Mags, .40 or .223 ammo or shotgun shells or .308, or 9mm...I think thats it)

I also have (3) AR-15 plastic handguards if anyone is interested. One is a glacier guard (sp?)

Comment

Got some .222 and 8mm Mauser dies I'd trade off need some 7 rem mag 41 and 44 mag dies.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I have 100 rds of hornady .300 win mag ammo, .300 win mag dies RCBS, .243 dies, .380 dies (brand new Lee), and several others.

Comment

Don't lose hope, I could use 223 and 9mm after I move. Just sold our place so should be setup in Dec/January if you still have it. This should be an on-going thread right?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Don't lose hope, I could use 223 and 9mm after I move. Just sold our place so should be setup in Dec/January if you still have it. This should be an on-going thread right?
                            Yeah, it's been up for months, not going anywhere.

Comment

I have a some Dillon stuff I might trade
                              Dillon 650 spare parts kit
                              Dillon 550 9mm conversion kit X 2
                              Dillon 550 .40/ 10mm conversion kit
                              Dillon 38 super dies

I'd be interested in powder/ brass/ bullets or other dillin 550 conversion kits in 44mag. Let me know what you have!!!
                              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X