I'm Back... No for real this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back... No for real this time.

First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions or issues please use our Chat Feature on the main website until I get caught back up.

Thank You,
    Steve
    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Sweet deal, Steve.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

glad you're back.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Glad to hear you are feeling better
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
        X