Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    Damn. RIP.

Wonder how the next 2 movies are/were going to go?
    Shooting on the Ep VIII is completed. They'll either have to write her death into Ep IX or reshoot some of Ep VIII.

Either way, it's going to be hard for all of them.

Unless they planned to kill her off in Ep VIII to begin with. That's totally possible.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Damn. RIP.

Wonder how the next 2 movies are/were going to go?
      If you've seen Rogue One it'll give you an idea. They can use CGI on top of their existing Leia stand in. Google Ingvild Deila if you really want to know.

Comment

Damn. I didn't think this was going to turnout well after reading how long she was down without a pulse.

RIP

The In Memorial segment at the Oscars is going to pretty long segment.

Comment

Princess Leia was my first crush. I'm going to go scrap a memorial load in her honor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Princess Leia was my first crush. I'm going to go scrap a memorial load in her honor.
              Indeed. Princess Leia sewed the seeds for my lifelong preference for short brunettes with big pretty brown eyes. Ended up marrying a girl that fits that description.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Indeed. Princess Leia sewed the seeds for my lifelong preference for short brunettes with big pretty brown eyes. Ended up marrying a girl that fits that description.
                I'm rebellious, so went blonde/green, but have spent a pretty penny on short brunettes with dark eyes.

Comment

I am sure all that cocaine fucked her up.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

RIP Princess

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I am sure all that cocaine fucked her up.
                      It can certainly knock off a lot of years to your life. My mom did quite a bit of meth, weed, and I'm sure she had some coke at some point. Either way, she lost all of her teeth and I'm doubtful she'll make it far past 70 because of that and the fact that she doesn't take very good care of herself now.

Comment

i read somewhere that her and Mark Hamill have been getting 0.025 percent of the star wars movie’s revenue since the late 70's

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Dammit.
                          Really, x2

Comment

Well, that happens.

To the old dirty bitch will always be one of my favorites. She made every hetero males lightsaber move in the 80s. She was never afraid to say anything, especially when she was old and fat. But even in the last movie, I bet most would still hit that.

Cheers lol

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              i read somewhere that her and Mark Hamill have been getting 0.025 percent of the star wars movie’s revenue since the late 70's
                              Pretty solid, especially if it extended to merchandise. I mean, it still isn't George Lucas money, but it pays the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Pretty solid, especially if it extended to merchandise. I mean, it still isn't George Lucas money, but it pays the bills.
                                Hamill mentioned before that Lucas took very good care of the actors when it came to mechandising.

Comment

Working...
                                X