Cowboys vs Cardinals HOF Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys vs Cardinals HOF Game...

Aug. 3rd I believe, only 5 months away...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I heard...do all the starters play in this game?

Yeah 5 freak months away
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yeah, its really the first game of pre-season, the starters will usually play a few snaps. I'm sure since JJ is going into the HOF they wanted the Boy's to play in this game.

BTW, I think that Jerry Jones is sick, I do believe that he deserves to be in HOF for a contributor or whatever they call it, but to me it was too soon. It's kind of how they did Tom Landry, he got fired and inducted into the HOF all in one year and he died from Leukemia not too long after that diagnosis...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Yeah, its really the first game of pre-season, the starters will usually play a few snaps. I'm sure since JJ is going into the HOF they wanted the Boy's to play in this game.

BTW, I think that Jerry Jones is sick, I do believe that he deserves to be in HOF for a contributor or whatever they call it, but to me it was too soon. It's kind of how they did Tom Landry, he got fired and inducted into the HOF all in one year and he died from Leukemia not too long after that diagnosis...
        Damn like in ILL sick? I hope not
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
        X