Dirk 30k!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk 30k!!!!

Lifelong Spurs fan, but Dirks career has been impressive. I wish he could've had more consistent team mates over the years. The best shooting big guy of all time.

He could be the last major-sport athlete to ever start, play his entire career, and finish with one team, and do so with a HOF career.

Comment

Being a lifelong Mavs fan since the franchise began in the 80's, I've been watching and attending the games from the beginning. From the highs of the late 80's to the lows of the 90's (OK I didn't attend or watch much games during the 90's), having Dirk carry this franchise for so long now, it's going to be a sad day when he eventually retires. It's been great to see him reach so many milestones. And it was great to see him tonight reach yet another one. Not sure how it looked like on TV, but the crowd was up and cheering for every point he scored tonight. Great to see that the Big German can still put up some numbers.

Comment

Better in person I am sure. But still fun to watch with my sons on TV.
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

Kick ass!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Congrats to Dirk! I wish he would have gotten more rings...coming from a Spurs fan
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
              Better in person I am sure. But still fun to watch with my sons on TV.
              I'll admit, as many games as I've gone to I get tired of it sometimes and wish to simply watch the game from the comfort of home. But games like last night make it all worth while.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Congrats to Dirk! I wish he would have gotten more rings...coming from a Spurs fan
              Thanks man. I still feel cheated against the Heat from 2006 though

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I'll admit, as many games as I've gone to I get tired of it sometimes and wish to simply watch the game from the comfort of home. But games like last night make it all worth while.

No schitt! Dirk should have at least 2 times.

And that was fun to watch last night. After he got the step back for 30k, then he came right back and dropped a trey. Vintage Dirk. He was like 'I'm not done yet bitchez!' I'd like to see him pass Wilt next year. That will be his last major milestone. He'll hold down #5 all time until LeBron takes it in a couple of years. Get into the 30s as far as he can to help ensure he'll stay top 10 for many, many years to come.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I was just watching a video on ESPN about other players in the league right now and how long it will take them to join the 30K club and it was pretty amazing to see that Lebron is like RIGHT THERE.

Gonna be a sad day when Dirk retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post

Yep, that is why I hate Wade
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Who has 30k points i ean30k post on herA

Comment

Working...
                      X