2011 Edge Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Edge Wheels

Does anyone have one of the 10 spoke chrome clad edge wheels? Or a set of edge wheels they need to get rid of?

Caught a curb in the wife's car and FUBARRED the bullshit plastic chrome piece that Ford thought it was a good idea to use on these wheels.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Time for spinners!

Comment

They aint cheap either.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Time for spinners!
        It'd be a cold day in hell!

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        They aint cheap either.
        That's no lie! When we got side swiped a couple of years ago, I think I found one on fleabay for ~$140 ish. Though I haven't had the same luck just yet. I did find a set of '17 wheels on craigslist, just not sure I want to go through the trouble of having everything swapped over, then having to get rid of the wheels that I will be left with.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          It'd be a cold day in hell!

That's no lie! When we got side swiped a couple of years ago, I think I found one on fleabay for ~$140 ish. Though I haven't had the same luck just yet. I did find a set of '17 wheels on craigslist, just not sure I want to go through the trouble of having everything swapped over, then having to get rid of the wheels that I will be left with.
          We've got them for like 250.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Time for spinners!
            Spinners are out like a light.

Swangas is the new hotness.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Needs more spoke n poke. Elbows out!

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

What are the wheel specs in the edge? I have some 20" 2015 SHO wheels for sale. They fit the Flex and look amazing!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    What are the wheel specs in the edge? I have some 20" 2015 SHO wheels for sale. They fit the Flex and look amazing!
                    They are 18x8 if I remember correctly. IF I changed wheels completely, they would have to be 18x8. The tires have less than 5K miles on them.

Comment

I hear ya and don't blame you a bit. If you change your mind, let me know, they look killer in the edge
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                      X