Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I liked the play/movement of the first one... it just got repetitive - Quick!

Didn't play the second one because it looked too close to the 1st. This new one looks better to me, plus they added multiplayer - which the previews look great.

I have yet to play any of them and I don't know why because they seem like a type of game that I would enjoy a lot. Oh well.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

First one got very repetitive. The second one was much better in that aspect and an all around better game. Can't wait to play the 3rd one.

Comment

I'm still playing the 1st one, I've got to be close to finishing it but I haven't played that much here lately. I do like the game but it is very repetitive.

Comment

The first one was very repetitive, the second one was much better, can't wait to try the third one now.

Comment

2 is still the best game I have played yet on the ps3.

Comment

I went ahead and bought it.... It's been 9 minutes since I put it in the machine and have yet to play anything....

EDIT, I've made it to the movie
              Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 11-16-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I'm going to wait for it until Christmas. They are alot of fun to play and the new multiplayer option should be interesting.

Right now I have my hands full with Black Ops. Gawd dan, its alot of fun but I suck at it. lol.

Comment

Played through the first memory section and partially into the second. It handles just like the first one, my problem is I haven't played the first one in 2 years. lol . The weapon/item switching is taking some getting used to.

Multiplayer is pretty cool. It's kind of difficult right now because I'm not familiar with what the characters look like from different angles. I normally end up killing the wrong person because they were dressed alike. I saw a lot of that, everybody trying to figure the game out.

On a side note - this was the first time I ever went to a midnight game release, and the only reason I did it was because Gamestop is a half mile from my place and I was still awake.
                  What a strange group of people!!!
                  Just odd people - I wish I had taken a video camera to catch these guys(~40 yr olds) discussing the DragonballZ movie and the Matrix movies and acting out how they think it should have gone.
                  It made me feel a lot better about myself.

Comment

anybody else get a chance to play it? thoughts? im debating exchanging black ops for this...

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                      2 is still the best game I have played yet on the ps3.
                      Better than MGS4? That game is like watching the best movie ever, and playing a kickass game in between cut-scenes.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I liked the first two, although they both got repetitive. I love the hidden blade counter kills.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          Better than MGS4? That game is like watching the best movie ever, and playing a kickass game in between cut-scenes.
                          No way.... AC 1 or 2 isn't even top 10.

Comment

i need to go pick up my copy. the first one was ok. the second was far better. cant wait to play the third
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

i was about to buy it today but decided against it since i will have to get gt5 tuesday/wednesday
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                              X