Anyone try Rift yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    The Star Wars MMO looks pretty good. Sometime in December there's a Marvel MMO that's coming out as well. Haven't seen any trailers or footage on it though.
    Star Wars The Old Republic was pushed back again to effing next year... But I will drop whatever MMO I'm playing to jump on the SWTOR bandwagon.

Comment

I bought it not long after I started this thread, played it for a couple weeks, and wasn't too impressed. I made chars on the two most populated shards at the time, and it still had an 'empty' feeling. Plus I had a couple of issues and never would get a single answer from technical support.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

$10 for a full copy and 1 month on steam, they also have a free trial now for 7 days.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          $10 for a full copy and 1 month on steam, they also have a free trial now for 7 days.
          Sounds like thy are hemorrhaging subscriptions.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

saw this coming, i wish i could have my $60 back

Comment

Yea, i mean. . . it's World of Warcraft, with better graphic. That pretty much sums it up. Completely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Star Wars The Old Republic was pushed back again to effing next year... But I will drop whatever MMO I'm playing to jump on the SWTOR bandwagon.
                Hmmm, the recent rumors are that since Sony Online and Lucas Arts are shutting down the Star Wars Galaxies servers in December, that it's in anticipation to move what's left of the subscribers to SWTOR either late December (Before Xmas) or right at the beginning of the new year.

The more I read about SWTOR, the more I like. With the Mass Effect engine but with MMO world. First person meets MMO sort of feel. And with the care and amount of time they are putting into keeping with Star Wars lore, universe, rules, etc. I'm stoked. My biggest worry is that the classes will be like this...

70% - Jedi/Sith
                20% - Smuggler/Bounty Hunter
                10% - Trooper (I mean who wants to be a trooper )

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  The more I read about SWTOR, the more I like. With the Mass Effect engine but with MMO world. First person meets MMO sort of feel. And with the care and amount of time they are putting into keeping with Star Wars lore, universe, rules, etc. I'm stoked. My biggest worry is that the classes will be like this...

70% - Jedi/Sith
                  20% - Smuggler/Bounty Hunter
                  10% - Trooper (I mean who wants to be a trooper )
                  FPS meets MMO sounds like the game Planetside that I used to play, I can't say it's the first FPS/MMO out there but it was the first I played like it. IMO it was a damn good game too, Sony just didn't put forth the money to keep it going so it pretty much just fizzled out. I would definitely be up for another game with that style of play though.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                  X