No announcement yet.

Cell Service Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mintmobile. $15 a month. 3gb of data. Unlimited talk and text. Uses Tmobile towers.

Comment

Ended up buying a Galaxy. Skipping cell service for now. Trying to keep monthly overhead as low as possible. I’ll do something after the first of the year as the money starts moving.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I had Verizon for about 10 years with two lines. I was on the 12GB shared plan. Every month we would have to turn off the data for the last few days to make sure we wouldn’t go over the allowance. I finally ended up going to the basic unlimited plan. The speeds were unusable... 0.1 mbps... I tried going back to my old plan but it was no longer offered. I was paying about $135 a month, not including phone payments.

I ended up switching to TMobile. $100 a month for two lines for First Responder, including Netflix. When I have signal, the speeds are really fast. The problem is, even in the DFW area, I often don’t get any service, especially when inside metal buildings. Still worth the switch though....

Comment

If your device can use the 700 and 600mhz bands, it'll work in the metal buildings like you're accustomed to. If your phone is on one of higher frequency bands, then yeah, they don't penetrate very well.

Comment

Beats me. iPhone 11 and 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              Beats me. iPhone 11 and 11 Pro
              T-Mobile customers can pre-order iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and Apple Watch Series 5 beginning at 5am PT online and 8am local time in T-Mobile stores on Friday, September 13.

T-Mobile has new coverage in rural areas thanks to its extended-range, 600MHz LTE network. The carrier won't offer a map of where you need a Band 71 phone, so we made one for you.

You can also look up the 700mhz map and see if it's in the area you're referring to.

Comment

T mobiles coverage are anywhere outside a major city or highway sucks. I went from AT&T to Tmobile last July to try and save some cash. I didnt save any money and the service in the country sucks. I have 3 plans and Im paying off 2 phones with them. Bill is $251/month. Went from $230-250 a month and the only difference is that I added 1 line. Once the phones are paid off Im going to out Cricket I think.

Comment

Working...
                X