No announcement yet.

opinions from strangers on how you should discipline your kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't have kids, but I think the funniest thing to do when people act like assholes is to be horribly sweet with your response. Like: (Smiling really big) "Well you have yourself a very Merry Christmas too ma'am! And may the Lord bless you and yours in the new year! It was so nice to meet you! See ya later!" hahaha. Freaks people out! I also use this technique when people honk at me in traffic for not pulling out in of a driveway fast enough for their liking...I roll my window all the way down, lean out and give a big smile and a wave as if I thought they were honking to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
      Well, I don't have kids, but I think the funniest thing to do when people act like assholes is to be horribly sweet with your response. Like: (Smiling really big) "Well you have yourself a very Merry Christmas too ma'am! And may the Lord bless you and yours in the new year! It was so nice to meet you! See ya later!" hahaha. Freaks people out! I also use this technique when people honk at me in traffic for not pulling out in of a driveway fast enough for their liking...I roll my window all the way down, lean out and give a big smile and a wave as if I thought they were honking to say hello.
      I prefer a big
      And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

I'm waiting for that to happen to me as I believe in corporal punishment. It's like the military, I went through it, he will too unless he stays on the straight and narrow
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          I would have told her to shut the fuck up and that it isn't any of her fucking business.

You did nothing wrong.

Stevo
          /thread
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Kids, ear muffs!

and then proceed to put the lady in her place.

Comment

I'd have told her to go fuck herself. I'm sure her kids, if she has any, are probably real winners due to her style of parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                The lack of kids getting their asses whipped these days is what's wrong with the little fuckers.

When I was young I knew that if I fucked up or didn't do what I was told I was getting my as beat. As a result I didn't fuck up and did what I was told.
                Same here. I got my ass busted many times, in public, at WalMart, the mall....When I acted up, I got smacked up.

Now, I work with the public, and the public generally brings their kids. We can't let peoples kids climb on dirt and rockpiles for obvious reasons (falling and getting hurt/insurance reasons). I've had to tell people to get their kids down, to control them, etc. I've seen both ends of the spectrum.....I've had parents whip their kids asses over stuff out here.....and I've seen kids completely run their parents over out here. Either way, that's the way they want to raise their kids and I say nothing about it.

The only time I've opened my mouth in these situations is when I need them to have their kids stop climbing on shit, they tell them to stop it, and the kids ignore them and the parents do nothing further.

To the OP: You did nothing wrong, as someone else posted, don't let those dirty ass liberals affect how you raise your kids.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                  I remember being outside the mall one day years ago and a woman was smoking a cig, an older couple walked by her coughing on purpose and said to the woman smoking " ack...smoking is so nasty", to which the smoker said back "look, there are 2 things in this world I care about, and your fucking opinion is not one of them"
                  That's good shit right there!
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                  X