This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    how the hell does someone get grease on their self without getting any on their pants? That's a trade secret we all need to know.

Lol nice try to make it okay....
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I never said anything about half naked men.

I have no idea what thread she is talking about since I don't go to that forum at work.
      A woman post something "for the ladies" in the NSFW forum... It's probably not going to be tips on how to make a better sammich.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Research material. have to know what women want so i can do the mother nature thing and try to mimic it for them.

besides, how the hell does someone get grease on their self without getting any on their pants? That's a trade secret we all need to know.
        So research for your next threesome?

Sounded like the last attempt worked out great.
        Last edited by Mike; 12-28-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          A woman post something "for the ladies" in the NSFW forum... It's probably not going to be tips on how to make a better sammich.
          Lol

She could be a lesbo for all I know.

I honestly didn't get what she was saying in the first post. I am thankful I didn't go searching for it now.

Comment

People will see it when they go there. No need for a thread to point out another thread.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
            X